Frequently Asked Questions About Us
1. Why did you choose the name tag line - Calm the Anarchy?
This represents the Yin Yang of the clothing world, where recycling and creation find symmetry. From finding ways to heal the planet, to helping people facing mental health and emotional challenges
2. When will I be charged for my order?
You will be charged at the time of the sale.
3. What size should I order?
Since we are using existing brands to start, you should check their website.
4. How often will I be updated the store?
As a start up company we will be adding new inventory as quick as possible. At this time, everything is sourced and made by hand.
5. Do I pay for shipping?
Shipping is free if you spend over $79 in the United States. If you are in Canada there will be a charge for any shipment.
6. Are you selling or shipping outside of the United States or Canada?
As a start up, we are focusing on the United States and Canada, but we are happy to ship anywhere in the world. Please email us and we will work on calculating the cost to ship our leggings to you.
7. Can I pay with a credit card?
You can pay with a credit card and the ones we accept are displayed on Shopify.
8. Wha fabrics do you use?
We are working with a couple of different fabrics to start from cotton, cotton blends to Hemp, organic cotton and other sustainable materials.
9. Why do you call the brand eco-conscious?
We are focused on reducing plastic pollution caused by our apparel and we are making conscious choices in what fabrics and materials we use. We may not be perfect but this is about taking steps in the right direction.
10. Where is Stuart Berman - Calm the Anarchy based?
Stuart Berman LLC, 5 West Biddle Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
11. Why was the company called Blve Zipper and is now Stuart Berman.
As much as we loved the name Blve Zipper we felt the company was more than an eco-conscious brand. The new name reflects who we are.
12. Who do I contact if I have a question?
Please send all questions or concerns or comments to email@example.com